Monday 4 October 2010

Edmund




Hi Everyone
I have been working hard over the weekend creating a new style bear, my first bear with eyelids : ) Edmund is approx 8 inches high and made from soft Schulte 15 and 22 mm gold mohair. He has his own pretty lace ruff which is elasticated so can be removed if required.
I hope you like him, more images can be seen and details on ordering at my website @ http://www.bearsofbath.co.uk/forsalebear7.html
Thanks for looking
Carol
*Edmund has now been sold and is staying in the UK, thanks for looking : )

3 comments:

  1. This bear is precious! I love his face with the eyelids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Este osito es de sangre real?
    Parece un principito, es precioso.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. gracias Ascension, estoy tan contenta de que creo que parece real , he querido probar un oso con los párpados durante mucho tiempo. : )

    thank you Ascension, I'm so glad you think he looks real, I have wanted to try a bear with eyelids for a long time. : )

    Thank you too Joanne for your kind words : )

    ReplyDelete