Wednesday 5 October 2011

Cortaderia-Peacock a new Capability Bear



Hi Everyone
I have been rather busy bear making this week : ) Please allow me to introduce Cortaderia-Peacock a brand new Capability Bear from Bears of Bath.
Cortaderia- Peacock is from the very special range of Bears of Bath bears and is carefully scissor sculpted over many days and subtly hand painted to give her a very distinctive look. She is made from a luxurious 60mm variegated fawn peacock faux fur. More images and info can be found at my website http://www.bearsofbath.co.uk please pop by and have a look : )
Thanks for stopping
Kind regards
Carol

3 comments:

  1. Cortaderia-Peacock is a beautiful bear. In fact maybe one of the loveliest I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Maddyrose and SweetCandyDreams for such kind words, I am so happy you like Cortaderia-Peacock, I really enjoyed creating her : )

    ReplyDelete